Parking Management Solutions
Maryland | Washington D.C. | Virginia
Let us handle all of your most difficult parking challenges. Whether you need comprehensive, effective lot management, auditing that controls your costs, or delivery of unparalleled customer service, our team makes it happen.
Lot management means more than shuffling cars around. There are many complex processes involved in managing a garage, including:
- Maximizing revenues and controlling costs
- Managing tenant relations
- Marketing and promotion
- Operational and revenue reporting
Our complete solutions are designed to save your bottom line, boost revenues, and maximize customer satisfaction with our four-point plan for success:
- Revenue Control Equipment Analysis – Expert recommendations for going fully automated (cashierless)
- Operations – We create tailored procedural manuals and processes that streamline your facility’s operations. Our focus is to improve tenant satisfaction, boost staff productivity, and contain costs on a daily basis.
- Reporting – Automated daily, weekly, and monthly reporting provides accurate data on all aspects of your facility’s operations.
- Maintenance – Short- and long-term maintenance plans combined with regular facility inspections create a bulletproof plan for garage upkeep without breaking the bank.
- Discover the difference between a local, personalized management solution can make for your lot today. No matter the size or scope of your facility, no matter the challenges you face, Penn’s Parking management services can solve them.
Is your parking lot losing revenue? Need to cut your costs fast?
Penn Parking understands the financial challenges of parking facilities. We perform laser-focused audits that reveal how to increase revenues, slash costs, and save money.
We audit ticket issuance and collection, monthly access card usage versus invoicing, perform benchmarking with management personnel, and use mystery parkers to audit service.
Are you achieving your revenue targets? Marketing surveys can provide pricing strategies that can benefit your operation.
What do your customers really want out of their parking experience? Do you know?
Understanding customer wants and needs is the first step to delivering superior amenity programs. Without this baseline, you cannot truly know how to please your clientele.
Penn Parking’s experience with parking customers allows us to craft surveys that show the exact areas of opportunity for making your customers happy.
We have found the following three amenities to best accomplish customer satisfaction:
- EV Charging Stations
- Amenity Bays – Our amenity bays provide many of the most critical parking facility services including: Tire inflation, vacuum, and windshield cleaning.
- Customer Giveaways – Tokens of appreciation are given to customers on the first day of each season.
When your customers are happy, they refer other customers and your business grows. Simple as that!
Contact Us for Parking Solutions
For a partner in delivering the best parking management services for your customers, call Penn Parking today at (410) 782-9110 or click here to contact us online.Contact Us For Parking Solutions »
Return to the Penn Parking Homepage